These are the questions we’re hearing from parents of students with dyslexia right now. We talk to Alyssa Pukkila about them.
Alyssa also shares with us some insight on turning this situation into an opportunity to celebrate your child and their unique abilities.
- I’m really concerned that my son will regress without any instruction.
- Is virtual/online tutoring a good idea?
- What apps/resources should I be using for online learning right now?
- What do you recommend for home-based dyslexia education?
- How much time should I spend home-schooling in a day?